YES for 80% traders
ITS A GAMBLING
NO for 20% traders
ITS A PROFESSION
- Its a gambling when trader does not have approach
- Its a gambling, if traders do not stop when they lose money and try to recover those losses.
- its a gambling when a trader increase his risk to recover losses fast.
- Its a gambling when he have a mood shift and feels good on winning and feels down on losing.
- Its a gambling when trader trades with a capital which can not afford to lose.
- Pro trader does not look for black box trading system, he constantly improves his system.
- Pro trader trade based on his predefined strategy and set of rules
- pro trader keeps his risk in control.
- pro trader stick to his rules,
- pro trader takes his losses fast and moves on.
- pro trader learn his lesson and never chase losses.
- pro trader avoid impulsive decision making and maintain high level of discipline.